Wednesday, January 2, 2008

OG Konny

I was going through some old junk underneath my desk and I came across my first diary. This is an entry from May 10th, 1996.
Wow...I was one selfish kid, take a look.

Only 5 more days of school. Tomorrow Katie's moving sale is going that I'm going to do. I never thought I'd say this, but Katie is a good friend, and I'm going to miss her. I've read through this diary and I played with her almost every 1st grade day. We went to Value City to look at my brother's clothes, but he only got a Calvin Kleins T-Shirt, and I got hair bows, a t-shirt, and a CK jean. At a market my mom argued about how the price turned out to be she was right. That took so much time that I had missed 30 min. of Anjli's pool party. Heather, me, Stacey came. Heather OK, but Stacey is weird. I couldn't eat the pizza because of the bees. Right when I finished Tony the Bologna came! Then we had to go home because of the lightning! I was so depressed because Stacey and Heather could sleepover, but I couldn't. I wish Anjli could have a party with a sleepover!!!!!