Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Seems too good to be true.

It seems like I'm always in this place:
Where the things I seem to take are the things I wish would fade.
I always purpose in my heart, well to do things the right way.
Then I realize I’m still clay
And this piece that’s being shaped...Will be a beauty you create.

I wouldn’t even face all the troubles of the day if it wasn’t for Your grace.
Sometimes I even wait to see if I’m awake...Seems so good I can’t relate.
And Your every word I crave and I’m grateful for every breath I take.

Your grace has found me just as I am: empty handed but a live in your hand.
Forever I am changed by your love in the presence of your majesty.


When I’m feeling all my shame You won’t let it stay.
I sail away into Your love: I’m taking every day to give my life away.
It’s the only way I know.

I am nothing without Your love
I’m unworthy but Your death has been enough
I’m completed by Your touch, but I feel like I’ve been given so much.
I am nothing.
You are everything.
So I thank you. I thank you.