I am so so so thankful that I'm from Georgia. God, thank you for birthing me and raising me in Georgia. I know some of the most loveliest people in the world. I love them I love them I love them. And God brings them all back in my life and keeps them there with me. Sigh...my friends are just so lovely, yes lovely, yes men and women alike. I've thought about what to call them for a while and it's the closest I can get to how I feel about them, don't be hatin' nuh-uh ;)
Recent history of Georgia encounters:
1. Stephen, friend from church - email.
2. Ilya, friend from high school, orchestra buddy - downtown express 2 subway.
3. Kaori, friend from high school, also orchestra buddy, but bonus viola points - NY Burger Joint lunch.
4. Jin, friend from high school, Columbia mate, super orchestra buddy and co-nerd camp extraordinaire, Butler lounge.
5. Derick, friend from high school, funny man - online chatting while he sits through boring law school lectures at Columbia.
6. Grace, middle school bff - K-town lunch with Irwin and shopping after during her interview week in NYC.
7. Gracie, friend of a nerd camp friend, fellow Columbian - exchanged hellos in front of Kent today.
8. Tony, nerd camp fellow - uptown A train after work for me and on his way to Newark airport from Yale.
9. Bommy, my very good friend and qt pie at Columbia - 3-4 times a week encounters because we love each other.
10. I need a tenth.
Anyways...this point is...even though it won't be obvious through my post, but it's more for me to know and remind myself through this blog journaling that
Jesus offers so much hope.