Monday, January 28, 2008

No matter what happens in life, no matter what we lose or what we gain, God is good, God is great. God's wisdom surpasses all earthly knowledge, for age to age He stands, time is in His hands, beginning and the end. He is God in heaven and I am here on earth, I was created by Him, to live for Him, so what should I fear? What is there to be anxious about? It's time to ask God to renew my vow: God I surrender all I am to you, all my hopes and all my desires. By thinking about You, God, and not thinking about myself will I find peace. God, I'm desperate for You and only You - not your people, not your blessings, not what you do. God, help me to live truly for Jesus the person and not the cause of the Christianity.

I am reaching for the highest goal that I might receive the prize.
Pressing onward, pushing every hindrance aside out of my way, because I want to know you more.

I want to know you, I want to hear your voice
I want to know you more
I want to touch you, I want to see your face
I want to know you more
The more I know you, the more I love you.

How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! 1 John 3:1