Monday, December 17, 2007

Reminded and renewed

Sometimes I just have to command my soul to remember, I have to shove the truth in its face and let it sit there until it stubbornly but nevertheless surely comes back alive - filled to its brim and soaked inside and out in God's grace.

I will always have the beauty of God in my life and I will never fall away from it because I know I trust in God.

"I will save you; you will not fall by the sword but will escape with your life, because you trust in me," declares the Lord.
Jeremiah 39:18


The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases.
His mercies never come to an end.
They are new every morning, new every morning,
Great is Thy faithfulness, O Lord. Great is Thy faithfulness.

Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him."
Lamentations 3:22-24