Suppose we hear an unknown man spoken of by many men.
Suppose we were puzzled to hear that some men said he was too tall and some too short; some objected to his fatness, some lamented his leanness; some thought him too dark, and some too fair.
One explanation...would be that he might be an odd shape.
But there is another explanation.
He might be the right shape...Perhaps this extraordinary thing is really the ordinary thing; at least the normal thing,
the centre.
G. K. Chesterton
The greatest day in history, death is beaten You have rescued me.
Sing it out Jesus is alive.
The empty cross, the empty grave, life eternal You have won the day.
Shout it out Jesus is alive - He's alive!
When I stand, in that place, free at last, meeting face to face.
I am Yours Jesus You are mine.
Endless joy, perfect peace - Earthly pain finally will cease.
Celebrate Jesus is alive
Oh happy day, happy day - You washed my sin away
I'll never be the same.
Forever I am changed.
Oh what a glorious day, what a glorious way...
That You have saved me!
What a glorious name!
I'll never be the same.
Happy Day, Tim Hughes