But the fruit of the Spirit is:
Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.
Against such things there is no law.
Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires.
Galatians 5: 22-24
Home is where the heart is. :)
But home is also where my heart gets comfortable in a negative, lackadaisical, passive, and unready way. But I will not dishonor God by treating His grace with apathy or in any way that is with even a little less than all that I have, with my whole heart, mind, and soul. The ministry that God has called me to serve in my life exists wherever I am and wherever God is, and knowing that there is no where in this universe where I can escape the presence of God, I am called to a ministry here at home and I need to seek the will of God in every moment just as fervently and obediently as in any fellowship or church environment. I came to this realization after asking God if there is anything particular that he wishes for me to do for the next month. On the Saturday of the day me and my brother were leaving for home, and on the plane ride there, I felt compelled to pray over and cultivate the fruits of the Spirit spoken of in Galatians specifically for the next four weeks and very possibly for longer-Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. And also, as God has been deepening and stretching my faith in so many ways through so many means in the past couple of months, I know that at the heart of everything that he is doing in my life and speaking to me, he wants me to remember that "it is done," that my sinful, deadened life of the past void of God is has been completely crucified with the life of Jesus. Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires - wow, what a statement of assurance. God has reminded me that I am to be ready anywhere I am, and with God, I am ready! :)