I was searching on the company's website to see if they updated the application process for the full-time legal assistant position here that I'll be applying for...and I came across this wonderful thought under the "quote of the day" section of the website submitted by an attorney here in the NYC office.
It's one of my biggest convictions, but I think life is a big struggle to just be as cummings puts it, "nobody-but-yourself."
...a lot of people think or believe or know they are being--but that's thinking or believing or knowing, not being...almost anybody can learn to think or believe or know, but not a single human being can be taught to be. why? because whenever you think or you believe or you know, you are being a lot of other people; but the moment you are being, you're nobody-but-yourself.
e.e. cummings
...back to creating labels and applying for jobs... :)